Technology is changing every part of our lives C from my entertainment options to the way you book our holidays. It is usually experienced a significant affect the way you work. Firms are striving to adjust to the pace of change and consequently, exactly how our offices operate, the way you connect to customers and colleagues, and in what way we promote our businesses already went through a huge transformation.
Whether it will be the cloud or mobile innovation increasing employee flexibility, the transformation of offices into digital playgrounds, or chance of an automated workforce, tech may a pivotal role down the road individuals working lives.
Our live webchat may offer readers a chance to question a panel of skilled professionals around the technologies that is to be coming up with a difference to the way firms are run inside the future. Questions throughout the role of mobile will feature prominently, also via the internet of products, virtual reality, wireless capabilities plus much more. The conversation will supply a fascinating and practical consider what new and future tech opportunity for enterprise.
- Darren Goldie, chief development officer, Havas Media
- Ian McEwan, vp and gm, EMEA, Egnyte
- Marcus Lambert, chief technology officer, Omobono
- Benjamin Robbins, joint ceo, Palador
- Rick Costanzo, head of mobile and telecommunications, SAP
- David Callisch, vp of corporate marketing, Ruckus Wireless
- Hannah Blake, innovation director, MEC
This live Q&A emerges by SAP, sponsors within the Guardian Media Network’s next-gen tech hub